Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jump to a group section of a subreport

I have a parent report, whenever the user click a item, the user will jump
from parent report to a corresponding section of subreport like a group
section.
How do I get such function?
Thanks for your kind help.I suggest instead of a subreport, implement this a a drill through. I.e.
when they click on it you jump to the report. Modify your subreport to
include another parameter so that the report shows just the subset of data
you want. This is very powerful and users understand it quickly. Drillthough
is a great way to present data to the user.
--
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
"Sally" <Sally@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:C9B8B574-EFBD-4790-9914-A2192BDF3C73@.microsoft.com...
> I have a parent report, whenever the user click a item, the user will
jump
> from parent report to a corresponding section of subreport like a group
> section.
> How do I get such function?
> Thanks for your kind help.

No comments:

Post a Comment