Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jump to report - ERR - One or more data sources is missing credent

I have a chart where I want to jump to a report when the user selects a
certain piece of the pie. In development, this works fine. ALSO from the
report viewer the report being JUMPed TO works fine individual, but when I
try to jump to it from the chart, I get the error, "One or more data sources
is missing credentials".
Anyone have any input on this?Just go to your data sources and go to credentials tab and key in your
passwrod again and save it and try running it. It will work.
Amarnath
"MSSQLServerDeveloper" wrote:
> I have a chart where I want to jump to a report when the user selects a
> certain piece of the pie. In development, this works fine. ALSO from the
> report viewer the report being JUMPed TO works fine individual, but when I
> try to jump to it from the chart, I get the error, "One or more data sources
> is missing credentials".
> Anyone have any input on this?|||'Data Sources' - You mean in the report manager? Will the end user have to
do this? I will try on Monday and let you know. Thanks in advance
"Amarnath" wrote:
> Just go to your data sources and go to credentials tab and key in your
> passwrod again and save it and try running it. It will work.
> Amarnath
>
> "MSSQLServerDeveloper" wrote:
> > I have a chart where I want to jump to a report when the user selects a
> > certain piece of the pie. In development, this works fine. ALSO from the
> > report viewer the report being JUMPed TO works fine individual, but when I
> > try to jump to it from the chart, I get the error, "One or more data sources
> > is missing credentials".
> >
> > Anyone have any input on this?sql

No comments:

Post a Comment