Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jump to report

Hi

I want to use Jump to Report option under Navigation tab.

I have two reports both with Same parameters and parameters are multiple value selectable.

In Jump to Report this is how I set the parameter value.

LeadershipTeamId =Join(Parameters!LeadershipTeamId.Value,", ")

CostCentreId =Join(Parameters!CostCentreId.Value,", ")

CostElementGroupId =Fields!CostElementGroupId.Value

This works fine if I have only one value selected for CostCentre and LeadershipTeam but when I select the multiple value I get the following error.

  • The value provided for the report parameter 'LeadershipTeamId' is not valid for its type. (rsReportParameterTypeMismatch)

    Am I missing anything here?

    Any help would be highly appreciated.

    Best Regards

    I used this expression and it seems to be working.

    =Split(Join(Parameters!LeadershipTeamId.Value,", "),",")

    Correct me if this is not the right approach.

    Now my problem is When I jump to second report the CostCentre Parameter value is not set.

    Because, costcentre value is depend on the LeadershipTeam value.

    So when I jump to second report I have LeadershipTeam value set but I have to select costcentre value.

    Is it possible to make CostCentre selected when someone jump to the report?

    Thanks for your help

    Regards

    Update: By the way it works if I select only one CostCentre.

    |||

    Solved it using this thread.

    http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=163803&SiteID=1

    Thanks guys

    Amit

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment