Friday, March 30, 2012

Jump To URL Non-Clickable(not working) on Production Server

Guys, I need your help here. I'd deployed a report(SQL 2005, VS2005)
it is working on my local server, but when I publish it in my
production server, all the hyperlinks aren't working anymore, what
could be the reason? (Both SQL 2005 already installed SP2)
I've checked the tags in local server which having the following
hyperlinks for example:
<a tabindex="1" href="http://links.10026.com/?link=javascript:void(window.open('../something.aspx?
vid=1&Language=en-
US','PopUp','width=520,height=300,scrollbars=yes,toolbar=no,status=no,menubar=no'))"
style="color:Blue" TARGET="_top">some values</a>
But those tags aren't exist in my production page, and the table only
shows values that can't be click(not a link, but blue colored and
underlined).
What happen?What you should do is just set the jump to URL to the expression:
="javascript:void(window.open('URL here')"
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
<heislyc@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1187245762.711978.161950@.i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> Guys, I need your help here. I'd deployed a report(SQL 2005, VS2005)
> it is working on my local server, but when I publish it in my
> production server, all the hyperlinks aren't working anymore, what
> could be the reason? (Both SQL 2005 already installed SP2)
> I've checked the tags in local server which having the following
> hyperlinks for example:
> <a tabindex="1" href="http://links.10026.com/?link=javascript:void(window.open('../something.aspx?
> vid=1&Language=en-
> US','PopUp','width=520,height=300,scrollbars=yes,toolbar=no,status=no,menubar=no'))"
> style="color:Blue" TARGET="_top">some values</a>
> But those tags aren't exist in my production page, and the table only
> shows values that can't be click(not a link, but blue colored and
> underlined).
> What happen?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment