Friday, March 30, 2012

Jump to URL Action in a New Window

I've read countless postings now but haven't yet found an answer to this frequently asked question: "When using the Jump to URL option in the Action property of a textbox, how do you make that URL open in a new window?" Is it possible?Have you tried the LinkTarget HTML format DeviceInfo setting? I know you
can make hyperlinks open in a new window but I don't know if this will work
for jump to URL. I assume it will :)
Tom
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"ToxicDice" <ToxicDice@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:E551A617-1589-4386-8E6C-49B67A5AC386@.microsoft.com...
> I've read countless postings now but haven't yet found an answer to this
frequently asked question: "When using the Jump to URL option in the Action
property of a textbox, how do you make that URL open in a new window?" Is
it possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment