Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jump to Report & Multi Value vs. Single Value

I have a parameterized main report that contains a link to a sub report with parameters. Then from the sub report I have a link that takes you back to main report. If I use multi value parameters or single value parameters the links going back and forth between the two reports works just dandy, when I run it on my PC. However when I deploy the reports to the Web Server, the link going from the sub report back to the main report only works if the parameters are single select. Going from the Main to the Sub it doesn’t matter.

This is the error I get using multi select parameters going from the sub report back to the main.

The path of the item "(null)" is not valid. The path must be less than 260 characters long and must start with slash. Other restrictions apply. (rsInvalidItemPath)

Any suggestions?

By any chance, are the drillthrough links located in the page header or page footer?

-- Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment