Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jump to report

Hi all,

I have created a hyperlink(textbox) with an action property setting of "Jump to report" The report I am jumping to takes 5 parameters. I want to pass 4 of the parameters from the main report and have the user enter the 5th. I have mapped the 4 parameters and in preview mode, everthing works great. In preview mode, the parametrs are passed and the last parameter is left waiting for entry. After deployment, this is not the case. In the deployed state, I simply get an error that parameter #5 is blank. Is there there something I am missing?

regards,

Bill

I am having the same issue. I have a report that you can jump to via a hyperlink with parametes but I also need the ability to jump to the report and have the user get prompted for the parameter. Works in Visual Studio but not when I deploy.

The only workaround I have found is to use the jump to URL and put the "http//<servername>/reportserver?/<FolderName>/<reportname>" in there. You'd have to tack on the report parameters on the end of the url

|||Just a bump. Hoping someone has some insight here.

No comments:

Post a Comment