Friday, March 30, 2012

Jump to URL with a new target page

In Opening a display of invoices in Report Server I have a ULR link in the Jump to URL section under the navigation tab.

I have the URL with the invoice number in the expression. Is there something I can add to this expression that will force the interface to Open a new windows page instead of the existing window?

Hi,

Try this expression in "Jump to URL Section" ->

the targeted report should be in the same folder (Globals!ReportFolder)

=window.open('" & Globals!ReportServerUrl & "?" & Globals!ReportFolder & "/" & "myreport" & "&rs:Command=Render&rc:toolbar=true','','width=800,height=600,left=10,top=10,resizable=1,menubar=no,location=no,status=no'),_top"

Regards

Ayzan

|||

I'm a newbie to Reporting Services, and managed to get another screen with the Jump to URL selection, thanks to the help of this forum.

Have tried the above with no luck; what I am trying to accomplish is placing a relative URL in the Jump to URL selection as well as have it open in another screen. I have multiple files in the same folder. One file is the main one, and other reports will link off of it. Later, I expect the folder in its entirety will be moved to another computer/server, so in the interest of avoiding having to re-code every link, I am still trying. (And failing.)

If anyone has any ideas, it will be much appreciated.

|||

I want to navigate to a new url, but i need to have a anchor tag defined for this. eg

col1 col2

1 server1.com

2 server2.com

but i need the url to be embedded inside the link, <a href=server1.com?p=1&p1=2>server1.com</a>

in sql server 2005 reporting services how can this be achieved using jump to url.

Does any have ideas on this.

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment