Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jump to report, Parameters visible

I have an action in my report: jump to report. It works great!
However - I don't want to collapse the parameters... when I jump.
How do I achieve that?
I know with SP1, the parameters are collapsed, but available. I want
to 'uncollapse' them.
ThanksYou need to use the URL Access instead (at least that is the only way I
found to do it). Note that you can use some of the global variables with the
expression builder to create this on the fly (so it changes with wherever it
is deployed.
http://servername/Reports/Pages/Report.aspx?ServerUrl=http://servername/ReportServer%3f/directoryname%252fReportName&Parameter1=blahblah&rc:Parameters=True
Bruce L-C
"Harsh" <creative@.mailcity.com> wrote in message
news:fa671a26.0407141011.7b716b31@.posting.google.com...
> I have an action in my report: jump to report. It works great!
> However - I don't want to collapse the parameters... when I jump.
> How do I achieve that?
> I know with SP1, the parameters are collapsed, but available. I want
> to 'uncollapse' them.
> Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment