Wednesday, March 28, 2012

jump back from drill through generates blank page

Hello,
I have a main report that calls a subreport. In report manager, when I
drill from the main report to the subreport, everything is fine. However,
when I hit the IE back button I get a blank page. If I hit back again the
main report displays. This problem just started happening within the last
2 weeks. In the past I only had to hit back once. This problem occurs in
every report.

I have discovered that security patch KB916281
(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/916281) has caused this problem. It was
originally installed on June 19th. After I removed this hot fix, the back
button functioned as desired. Uninstalling this patch is not a feasable
solution. Does anyone know of a solution? Microsoft?

FYI: Report Server is on windows server 2003 with SQL SERVER/RS 2000 with latest service packs. I access the reports from IE on a MS 2000 professional OS.

Thanks,
Dan


Hi All,

I am also having the same problem. Somebody pls reply with a solution to it. This is an urgent issue.

Thanks

Deb
sql

No comments:

Post a Comment